WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

2024.0625.0006...






5 comments:

Big Dude said...

Drool, drool, drool. What good-looking MEN!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Handsome men with nice "tools"!!! Gentlemen hope to see you on the trails today.

Anonymous said...

Love looking at men closer to my age

Anonymous said...

I do like a bit of fur, these guys are just ‘the ticket’ both in terms of hairiness and age profile, thanks Rick, hope all’s well?
Hugs 🇬🇧 Bob

SickoRicko said...

Bob - We're doing fine here, thanks for asking. I hope you are as well.