WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 24, 2024

2024.0624.0002...


1959 Chevrolet Station Wagon

1959 Lincoln Continental Convertible

1960 Chrysler Station Wagon

5 comments:

JiEL said...

My uncle Gille did own a 1959 Chevrolet station wagon.
He had a grocery store and used it also for his deliveries.

But my main memorie about this car is a trip we did back in 1961 going to the Gapesian Québécois town of Baie des Chaleurs. There was my uncle, my aunt Thérèse, my mom and dad, my sister, my brother and me AND 4 of my cousins all in the same car. No seatbelts were required back then and my cousins and me were in the back of the station wagon for that 400 miles trip.

My dad had a Super 8mm film camera so I still can see images of that trip because it was digitaalized on a DVD.

One of many of my childhood good memories.

Anonymous said...

Station wagons were so ubiquitous in the 50s and 60s, now it’s all SUVs.
Back then large families were common, it was affordable to have a large family, today not so much. Before my time, the family owned a 1958 Plymouth wagon and up to 9 people could ride in it. Many trips to Yellowstone were made. :)
- Rj

SickoRicko said...

JiEL & Rj - 11 in one vehicle and 9 in the other is a lot.

Bobby b said...

Magnificent ✨️ American Style

Anonymous said...

When I was in highschool, 11 people in a midsized car was not unusual. Six in back seat and 5 in the front. Someone on everyones lap except the driver.