WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

2024.0619.0003...





Happy Pride!

4 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Those first two had me in stiches!!!! It's funny, because when I jack off onto my chest, I sometimes think of all that information and data transfer laying in puddles.

Cdadbr said...

To compliment the "lost sperm", might there be one where they are in the reservoir tip of a condom, with the caption "Wow, wasn't expecting an observation dome!" or "RATS!! Another false alarm."

Thanks!

whkattk said...

Those are hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh!!!

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I'm glad you liked them.

Cdadbr - Those are good!

Whkattk - You're very welcome.