WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Saturday Movies...




4 comments:

Cdadbr said...

The horse portrait, did not see that coming!

The simulated roller coaster ride was enjoyable for the toddler experiencing it. Kudos for the lady who gave it to her! I smiled when I watched it

Anonymous said...

1- adversity and limited resources make for creative and at times dangerous problem solving. 2 - artistic brilliance :)
3 - Brazilian/Portuguese mama knows how to entertain ! An inspiration for all moms and dads. :)
-Rj

Workmen and Rednecks said...

#2: if only John Lennon had married an artist - such as her - instead of a sit-in screamer...

#3: Ingenuity at the service of love for your child. Bravo!

Xersex said...

all three are briliant!