WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday GIFs...





Finally, finally, I've gone through all 3,000 GIFs!!
I'm gonna take a break from them until July 1.

5 comments:

Xersex said...

with gifs or without gifs, love your blog!

Rad said...

Love your blog, but these GIF's...

Ricky, perhaps you should take up gardening. The whole "Hand in earth" thing is really quite calming.

JiEL said...

No.2 Is a Kia Sportage which will be my next car. It shows how safe this one is.
Back in those years (1977-1995) I owned 4 Volvo and those are very safe for the passengers.

whkattk said...

Well, getting hit broadside was damn near me this morning....

ChrisA said...

Congratulations!
3,000 gifs at 3 gifs per day is 1,000 days -
OR about 2.7 years. Now, that was a
monumental, self imposed task which we all
have enjoyed immensely! Thank You!!!