WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

2024.0526.0005...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Does anyone know a man that doesn't do it? LMAO!!! I also really love giving HJ's!!

#3) If you're going down on someone and you getting a little tired because he just won't pop, put your tongue, yes put it in his hairy hole (oh com-on it's not that bad) and your job will be completed. He'll start jakcking his meat and soon you well hear something to the effect of "HOLY FUCK, Don't stop, I'm going tooooooo cummmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Xersex said...

Wanktastic

Anonymous said...

if you shake more than four times you’re playing with it