WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 24, 2024

2024.0524.0003...

Soap Film






5 comments:

Xersex said...

a rainbow in many positions and shapes

Mistress Maddie said...

Sometimes when I go to the car wash, the film does indeed look like this on the windshield. It's cool.

uptonking said...

Makes you wonder what it does to our dishes.

whkattk said...

They all look like the "paint pour" art that is so popular these days.

Milleson said...

As a young lad I was mesmerized by these patterns when gas and/or oil was accidently spilled on puddles of rain water. I still notice them in parking lots on rainy days. Pretty to see, not so pretty on the environment.