WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 18, 2024

2024.0518.0002...




7 comments:

Big Dude said...

Is that last one Chenanceau in France? (Not sure I spelled it right.)

Slounix said...

Nope, it's Azay-le-Rideau. :-)

JiEL said...

The castle in Azay-le-Rideau looks as if it came out from a fairy tale. The reflection on the water made it even more spectacular.

It looks a bit of the Chenonceau castle but it is not this one.

Mistress Maddie said...

Gorgeous!!! I would like to explore them.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Yes, castle of Azay-Le-Rideau, built on stilts over the river Indre. Built under the patronage of François the First and one of the jewels of the French Renaissance. The castle of Chenonceaux is only 50 km afar it and is a pure marvel as well.
The second picture is the castle de La Verrerie, in Oizon, a bit farther east from Chenonceaux, and built during the 15th and 16th centuries by a Scottish Stuart family branch on grounds donated by the king of the time (yes, I did my homework :-)
As a bonus: you'll get to stay in an excellent wine-growing region of my beautiful country.
You are welcome to France!

SickoRicko said...

Slounix & Workman - Thanks to you both!

Xersex said...

very nice and interesting!