WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 29, 2024

2024.0429.0007...


About 10 days ago Jerry and I attended a fund­raising ban­quet for the orga­ni­za­tion that sup­ports the gay elder group we've become involved with. We were un­aware the roaming pho­tog­rapher had taken a pic­ture of us hold­ing hands until it arrived in an email attach­ment. We think it's very special.

18 comments:

Bob said...

Beautiful image Rick, a moment to treasure! Hugs to both 🇬🇧 Bob x

SickoRicko said...

Bob - Thank you.

Workmen and Rednecks said...

A special photograph of you both, indeed. Taken unbeknownst to you makes it even more real and sincere. I am glad you shared it with us.

whkattk said...

What a beautiful photo.
I hope you're going to have that framed and display it in your house.

stache said...

That is so sweet!

JiEL said...

It sure is a very beautiful and heartwarming photo.
I envy you two to be a nice gay couple for decades.
A dream which is out of range for me.

Mistress Maddie said...

What a great picture... and something even more touching to do. You should get that framed.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you all very much.

uptonking said...

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing. Wishing you both the best.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Very special indeed Rick and Jerry, so sweet. Looks like something that would fit right in your affection postings Rick.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Rick..! Best to you and Jerry. x mistersalty

Xersex said...

YOU are very special!

Will said...

Definitely a special moment and photo, and worth putting on the wall at home.

ChrisA said...

I think that most of us were as fortunate as you two!

LeftField said...

That is special. A very nice photo.

Purple Wolf said...

I'm late for THIS party, but thanks for the picture; it's nice and touching and, yes, you should frame it. Speaks a million words.

SickoRicko said...

Everyone - Thank you!

Zimbo said...

Brought a tear to my eye. So lovely.