WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, April 15, 2024

2024.0415.0006...







13 comments:

Xersex said...

These asses in these pics are masterworks of nature and art.

Coquin Belgium said...

I love nice butts and if they are very hairy, I go crazy!!

LeftField said...

Butt, balls, legs! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Men's Buttocks are one beautiful sight to Behold!!

Bobby b said...

PHAT Ass Perfection🍭

Allan said...

First one ruined with that stupid gun tattoo

SickoRicko said...

Allan - I agree.

Rad said...

Allan - I also agree. The rest are gorgeous.

Alejandro said...

Hermosos culos. Mi debilidad es lamer el ojetillo del culo masculino.

Anonymous said...

Somos del mismo nido

Anonymous said...

Sit on my face please

Jimbo said...

The last one is the great Chris Dickerson, 1982's Mr Olympia and the first ever black Mr. America. Later an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ rights, he died recently in 2021 at 82. A gorgeous man and an incredible life.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Thanks for that info!