WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday Movies...




5 comments:

Milleson said...

The Dino-Dad and Dino-Baby costumes were over the top HILARIOUS!!! How wonderful to put smiles on the faces of so many people at that park.

The first one is frightening to say the least. You can sense the terror in the person filming the landslide as he moves in to get a better view, then moves back quickly, not knowing the course it might take.

The last one...?

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - The last one is as cute as it is odd.

Xersex said...

I think that the child with his father dressed as dinosaurs will remember that day for the rest of his life.

Anonymous said...

WHY do you embed these so that people can't find the url and repost?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:28pm - The only way I know how to capture and re-post the videos is to right click it (I use a Mac) and save to my desktop. I'm not always able to do that, though.