WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 17, 2023

2023.1117.0005...







7 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Beautiful models, but the fifth and B&W photograph has I think an astonishing simplicity that gives the model an even more statuary look. Love it.

Mistress Maddie said...

That guy in his tighty whities....very sexy!!!!!!

Xersex said...

love the blond guys #1 & #6

Anonymous said...

I love tighty whities

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Loving all the chesticles on all the dudes, and their abs are "absolutely" perfect. Have to give them credit, but honestly, I don't mind some padding around the middle on men.

#5) Loving his cock and balls big time.
#6) I'd like to get this young stud out of his "hop" I have to do some research on that term. When my grandmother was over our house and I was in deep thought and she was trying to talk to me she would say "Scott, snap out of your "hop". I loved here so much.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I've never heard that term before.

Bobby b said...

Magnificent 🍓 Specimens