WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 17, 2023

2023.1117.0003...









5 comments:

Big Dude said...

One of the handsomest collections of erections I have ever seen. That grey-haired male in #5 has me stiff as a board. Gotta take care of it now. Thanks, Rick.

Xersex said...

#4 artistic pic!

Anonymous said...

Que buenos pollones para empezar el fin de semana.πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅πŸΌπŸŒπŸΌπŸΌ

Alejandro said...

Wonderful all dicks. I like these erections !!!
Thanks Ricky❤️❤️❤️πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

SickoRicko said...

Alejandro - Thank you!