WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 11, 2023

2023.1111.0002...



5 comments:

Big Dude said...

I can't figure out why so many females, Latinos, and P.o.C could vote Republican.

Cdadbr said...

^^^^ I have pondered that same question. Including gay people in the mix, too. I guess the alleged "conservative" financial orientation is what they are attracted to? Certainly can't be the "help others have a better life on Earth" orientation.

JiEL said...

@Cdadbr,
I have the same thinking about LGBTQ people to still vote for that red party.
I know a gay married couple that are hard Republikkans and are believing Qanon and false facts also.
Their brains are washed out by all those fake news. Not metionnning that they are «Fuck News» addicted. I saw them just rejoycing when listening to all the crap showing on a show.

For women, too bad that too many aren't understanding that their health and freedom are at stake with those dinos..

What i don't understand are those latinos, cubans, who are saying that they flew because of the «dictator» in their countries but will vote for Trump who is acting like a autocrat and worse, like a mob godfather..

Seems they don't understand the word , democracy.

Jimbo said...

I've been saying for years now - it's no Republicans who scare me. It's the people who continue to vote for them. Enthusiastically vote for them.

Yikes.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Same here.