WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 03, 2023

2023.1103.0005...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Loving the wet look boys.

#2) My motor can really get going if I see a tattoo of a naked women on a straight dude, that will let a guy into guys suck his cock. There is a photo going around, have not seen it in a while, but it shows a hunky dude wearing a sweatshirt, that says "I'm straight but you can suck my cock. Now that takes balls to wear something saying that. Man would I love to see some dudes wearing that sweatshirt in this conservative town.

#3) Oh here we go again. Man, if I was young man again, I would be into wearing the chain/dog collar. Sweet mercy me, would I'd love to suckle his man nips, while feeling his bulging arms. Oh and his lips, wow!! Loving his whole looks:)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're very welcome.