WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 22, 2023

2023.1022-Creepy...






5 comments:

Infidel753 said...

That second-to-last image is disgusting!!! You really should provide a trigger warning if you're going to post a picture of somebody with one of those revolting rings through the nose.

Milleson said...

@Infidel753-LMFAO, you had me going until the very last. I have questioned and detested the placement of nose rings since the winter of 75/76 when I was in the bank cashing a check and a kid road up on a bicycle and entered. It was the first nose ring I saw on a human and due to the cold temperature was caked with frozen mucous! Such a pretty picture, eh?

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - You had me going for a minute, too.

Infidel753 said...

Milleson: Such a charming mental image. I can't imagine why some people do such things to themselves.

Ricko: Heh. And where did you get that very handsome portrait of me to use as your last picture in this post?

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - I have my ways.