WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 02, 2023

2023.0402.0001...








3 comments:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Damn right!
I relate, agree, and concur.

Milleson said...

I've always found it interesting that during tornado season in the United States, the death, destruction and suffering mostly occurs in the deep south bible belt and mid west. I guess they're just not praying loud enough. Or tithing enough. What other reason could there be that their family members are killed, their homes are destroyed and their lives are impacted for years? And shouldn't those areas of the U.S. have a higher tax rate to make up for the massive amounts of financial aid FEMA pours into the devastation zone after a tornado strikes? It's all so very puzzling, isn't it?

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Good!

Milleson - They'll blame it on drag shows.