WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 06, 2023

2023.0206.0007...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said...

OH, those bad boys deserve a good spanking for "tee zing" us with those beautiful buns!!

Big Dude said...

Not an ass man, but these do look exceptionally good.

Xersex said...

#2 Canada flag tattoo is brilliant!