WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, February 05, 2023

2023.0205.0008...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ah, lovable male animals. Awesome affection posting Koba.

#1) Fuck, the anticipation of the kiss, the gentle hands touching, what a marvelous sight.
#2) Oh to find your lover's sweet spots. Could be anyplace on the male body. What fun it is to find where they are.
#3) A strong arm caresses me and then some rubbing against me, will get me off anytime:)
#4) This young lad knows his lover likes his nips licked. You lick your partner the right way, he's ALL yours.
#5) I have a very good feeling this lad is going to go lower:)
#6) A kiss, a touch or a squeeze will set the mood for love.
#7) Oh yeah, the deep passionate kiss:)
#8) Fuck ya, a little loving makes entry a little easier:)
Last two) Love birds, always a welcomed sighting.

Hey it's 43 degrees warmer than the previous 2 days!! I'm going to find me some loving.

Xersex said...

love your affection!

uptonking said...

What a lovely collection. Enjoy intimacy. In fact, I think cuddling may be my new sex quirk. Kizzes.