WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, December 08, 2022

2022.1208.0007...





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last pic is somewhat infamous: Brit soccer goalie Aaron Moody who called himself "Big White Cock" in his early postings. Didn't take long for his identity to be revealed and he started posting more pics and j/o vids. This was some time ago. His Twitter feed shows he has grown into a very handsome young man.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:42am - Thanks for the info!

Xersex said...

Have you noticed that the last two cocks are looking down?

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - As are the first two.

Anonymous said...

I like the hotty with the glasses. Smart and hung. A deadly combination!!

Anonymous said...

I recall one of Aaron's j/o vids where he's standing outside a bedroom door listening to his parents fuck wanking that monster cock. LOL