WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 07, 2022

2022.1207-Insert-001...



Such a disappointment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

America, where everything goes south, but never turns left...
KIA Perv

TED said...

Can't have the whole country's business stop because 4 union teams wouldn't go along with all the other teams. Part of the blame goes to those 4 union teams.

VRCooper said...

I read there were two bills-one with sick days and another without.

I read that rail workers have great PTO systems-20 plus days a year. BUT to access that bank for last-minute occurrences is cumbersome. I also read that the schedule is constructed in such a way that if one is not on the schedule one is on call. Seems like they need to throw all days away from work in one bank, implement policies of sick days, and take it from there. Also, they need to hire more employees to take the stress off others. Hell, the rail companies have made record profits over the last few years on the backs of their existing employees.

I work in healthcare and many organizations are throwing everything into one bank. There are policies for sick time off. The only days that are "extra" are holidays when the organization would automatically hardcode your time card for those days.

SickoRicko said...

VRCooper - Thanks for that clarification!

Anonymous said...

I support the gov't action to avoid a strike. I'm pro-labor as well. Sometimes the greater good must take priority. We live to fight another day. Workers of the world, unite.