WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

2022.1112.0002...



8 comments:

jsstrand said...

This stuff is absolutely heart breaking - a mom was on npr last week who said she takes a picture of her two schoolkids every morning so that she would be able to identify their bodies in a shooting - I dont understand how the gun lobby can sleep at night

JiEL said...

The last one is a huge BLAST but the NRA and MAGA fans couldn't surely understand it. It needs some «brain cells» to even read it.

All those mass shootings in schools are outrageous and so sad.
Kids don't deserve all of it.

Anonymous said...

Kids need to be kids, but as the first comments illustrate, "street smarts" help them stay alive. The last comments CAN be so accurate!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Those gun lobbyists, and the congresspeople who support them, have no heart.

taurus9311 said...

The last one about selling cakes and guns is priceless as it shows the hypocrisy inherent in that whole right-wing christian "logic." Their belief system is inherently hypocritical....I knew that while exposed to it at ages 6-7!!! And was angry and stunned even then. If a child (who today isn't allowed to even enjoy childhood) can see that duplicity, what's wrong with the thinking of adults, I wondered? Still do.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - I didn't realize it until 10-11. Better late than never.

Anonymous said...

Why would any self-respecting queer couple want to force someone who hates queers to bake a wedding cake for them?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:49pm - I've wondered that myself.