WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 11, 2022

2022.1111.0007...




5 comments:

uptonking said...

Hmmm... playing coy with the stick of joy!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

Good one uptonking!!

Come on gentlemen let's all go for a naked swim, so I can see the "goods"!!

Anonymous said...

Guy number one on the beach with the towel is Pierre, from Nick and Pierre off of YouTube and TikTok. He’s very attractive, and their nude photo shoots that they’ve taken together are exquisite. So handsome

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:03am - Thanks for that info.

Xersex said...

#3 not bad at all!