WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 11, 2022

2022.1111.0001...



5 comments:

whkattk said...

LOL. Facebook, Twitter, InstaGram, and especially TikTok!

uptonking said...

That last one is FOX News' mission statement. And the second one is classic.

BatRedneck said...

I agree with you Pat: just yesterday evening, while in the tram on my way back home, the guy sitting next to me spent 20mn swiping through TikTok short videos, quickly taping on 'like' here and then without even reaching their end before going to the next one. I couldn't help but rolling up my eyes and went back to looking at the city through the window. At least that was real.

As for the 'news', nothing new since Caesar. He wrote 'The Gallic War' as if it were the actual relation of the Roman armies' conquests. Only in fact it was just narration twisted to his advantage used as propaganda to help him get the support he needed to achieve his true goal: becoming the Empire's dictator. An enduring lesson that still proves efficient, it seems.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - The world needs more people like you and fewer like the TikTok viewer.

Big Dude said...

Love that second one...it hits the nail on the head.