WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

2022.0918.0001...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C est bien la laisse...avec un sac pour ramasser leurs merdes c est mieux et une muselière pour fermer leurs gueules ....

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:22am - Une muselière, absolument !

Xersex said...

Penultimate: in Italy, to blaspheme God, we have thousands of blasphemies. One of the most common is that which compares god to a dog. I think it is very unfair and I never use it. I compare god to a pig, a shit, a thief, a jackal. Not to a dog, out of respect for this faithful and existing creature.