WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 12, 2022

Friday GIFs...




4 comments:

whkattk said...

Ants! EEK! Bitten by a Fire Ant last weekend. Instant pain. Then it blisters and itches like crazy. It still hasn't gone away completely.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I'm sorry that happened to you. But those are red crabs migrating.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL, the crab saying hi to his Mom:)

If I'm not shoving cock in my mouth, I can identify with this dude enjoy the food feasting:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - It's oral either way.