WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 15, 2022

2022.0515.0008...


8 comments:

VoenixRising said...

Reposting!

SickoRicko said...

Mark - That's what I did!

JiEL said...

Hey, dear ET, could be more than time to abduct that little crazy man in Russia.... In the same time, to the same for USA's cheeto man....

I know, their organs aren't as sane as normal men but no matter what, save us.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Rick. The cartoon reminded me of an episode on the FIRST Star Trek series (showing my age) where the Enterprise was prevented from going farther out from the earth's zone because the intelligent race monitoring the earth considered them a virus that would contaminate the various outer planetary zones. Still a contemporary theme!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you for the appeal to them.

Unknown@6:42pm - Wow, I do not remember that episode.

uptonking said...

Terrifying, but true.

whkattk said...

I can see any intelligent life doing that upon running across this planet.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Yep!