WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

2022.0317.0001...



It has been pointed out to me that Lisa is not correct.
No one gets to "deduct their mortgage" - only the interest paid
on the mortgage. There's no interest paid on rent.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some idiot has made stickers with Biden and below it the words I Did That! and I saw two of them plastered on a gas pump last night. Someone had attempted peeling one off. I was mostly successful in getting rid of both of them.

whkattk said...

There is so much that the billionaires in this country could do to help the homeless and the hungry. Instead, they keep building their fortunes. What will all that wealth have done for them when they're dead? A nice big mausoleum? A mansion so large nobody would want it?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:50am - Thank you for that!

Pat - Well, it would not surprise me if Elon Musk has plans to send his ashes to Mars.

JiEL said...

Stop complaining about gas price.
Here in Montreal we are paying $1,90/litre which is $7,60/Can ($5,85 US) per gallon.
We also have many taxes added to the price but we understand that those are to pay for ou roads and public busses systems etc..

No, the price of gas isn't set by our politicians but by the OPEP or the world conjectures. It's a simple balance of the offer and the demand.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - And GREED. Don't forget the greed!

uptonking said...

Thank you, Aristotle. We learn nothing.

And Rick, thanks for sharing that first one... people need to wake up re: what is really driving inflation - old fashioned greed.

Jay said...

Sorry to be negative, but simple fact check. No one gets to "deduct their mortgage" - only the interest paid on the mortgage. There's no interest paid on rent...

SickoRicko said...

Jay - You are absolutely correct. I should have remembered that from when I used to be a homeowner. I will make a note of that below the meme. Thanks.