WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, March 09, 2022

2022.0309.0003...

Peruri 88, Jakarta












10 comments:

Infidel753 said...

WTF? Are they serious? This looks like it was designed by somebody playing Jenga while on meth.

whkattk said...

Very strange sight among such an otherwise flat landscape.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - Ya know, you could be right.

Pat - I noticed that too.

uptonking said...

That cannot actually exist! Who would build that? Why? Think of all the money involved. And then think of all the good that money could have done elsewhere. Wow. Humans. They are the best and the absolute WORST.

Xersex said...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruri_88

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you for the link!

Chris A said...

It looks interesting. I followed Xersex's link and then tried to find it on Google Earth. There doesn't seem to be any large construction projects going on in that area. I don't know how old Google Earth's pictures are so maybe it's under construction. I would feel, however, that it would be a precarious place to live.

SickoRicko said...

Chris - Through that link I read that the project had been cancelled.

Ivan Flint said...

Ignore this bullshit. It's just some computer graphic nerd having fun. Not to be taken seriously. Just enjoy the ride

SickoRicko said...

Ivan - And what a ride it is!