WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

2022.0219.0007...






6 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG! That first one is so.... >>MMMMM! Would I just jump in that shower and serve him in many ways...

Anonymous said...

WOW! Did that 3 on a swing pic bring back memories. Remember seeing the Speazze Triplets, Emilio, Leandro, Ricardo, years ago in an 11 minute grainy movie of a photoshoot they did outdoors for GOnline(view at www.xnxx.com). One of the still photos, the triplets, butts in the air returning a volleyball shot, gave me a massive Orgasm I still remember. Ah, the good old days when I was younger and could still shoot that jizz 3 or 4 feet.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:42am - The good ol' days!

Jimbo said...

One of the Speazze Triplets in that shot seems a lot more stoked about the whole group nudity situation than the other two. Hmmm....

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out.

Xersex said...

I'd love to suck & milk everyone there