WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, February 07, 2022

2022.0207.0004...








5 comments:

uptonking said...

That last one... that exists??? How wonderful. Love the school of fish and the tail light.

Unknown said...

I know I'm old, but wish the new model of cars had class and style of the 50s and 60s.

JiEL said...

At first, I thought that the Golden Gate Bridge was from a sci fi movie like earthquake of invasion stuff.
At a second view I realised it was a photo while it was in construction.

Great pic.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, it's neat to see pix like those.

Xersex said...

Very nice