WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

2022.0126.0001...







9 comments:

Infidel753 said...

#2 exemplifies why I'm always exasperated with religionists who claim that right now we're living in a period of moral decay or decline (usually because of modern sexual freedom). Slavery and the Indian genocide were vastly more immoral than anything that's going on in this country now. If they think same-sex marriage or abortion are more immoral than those things, they're insane.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel - Well, we both know they ARE insane.

whkattk said...

The lack of morality of those who claim to hold the highest moral standards is the favorite stance of the MAGATs.

JiEL said...

With all the none sense politics going on in the red states, USA is slowly going in the path of religious extremist other countries in the world and saddly toward Muslim ones where the Shariah law is in place.

De Santis in Florida, Texas and others are putting in place such bills to fight human rights of women, black, brown and gays.

USA, «Land of Liberty»... OMG! Not anymore.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely.

JiEL - I'm afraid you're right.

uptonking said...

Ah. I am an Apostic Apostle!

hsgisme said...

MAGATs...I love it!!

Xersex said...

what a shame for humanity!

Anonymous said...

It also seems to turn musical hacks into superstars. Now that's what I call a real miracle.