WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 13, 2022

2022.0113.0004...

Something very odd here...


I took a screenshot to try to explain the bizarre situation.

The image on the left is the original thumbnail. When I opened it, it changed to the image on the right. The difference is very obvious. However, I've had weird things like this happen before but have learned that if I alter the image by either changing the size slightly or, in this case, I cropped that sliver of white off of the right side. Cropping did not correct the problem, nor did changing the size.


4 comments:

VoenixRising said...

I had that problem once as well. Nearest thing I can figure out is that it's stale metadata embedded in the image. Once you make any change to the image it will overwrite that metadata and refresh the thumbnail. It was very annoying because I *really* wanted the uncrossed portion of that particular photo.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - I have no idea what metadata is, but I believe you because I know you're a techie. :-)

Xersex said...

what we see when we post may not match what we see on the blog. For this, I learned to preview before publishing the post!

uptonking said...

I have photos that refuse to be cropped. End up taking them into MS Paint. It's a pain.