WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 06, 2022

2022.0106.0008...

Click on the white arrow in the middle of the graphic to play video.

A clearer version is at Voenix Rising...



What a shame those Covidiots won't be able to vote now.

9 comments:

whkattk said...

Pretty amazing, isn't it? They continued to vote against themselves and now they can't vote because they're dead. Maybe the Blue votes will overturn the red majorities.

JiEL said...

The most unbelievable is that their «moron in chief» just told he had the booster 3rd shot and was booed in front of his deplorable sheeps.

They aren't intelligent enough to understand that their «fuhrer» is misleading them.

Mistress Maddie said...

What a shame. However will I go on. The dumbshits are only hurting themselves and their party....not that I care.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - We can hope.

JiEL - Sheep usually aren't that bright.

Mistress - I don't care either.

uptonking said...

Sorry to say this... but this is the only upside to Covid. So... I'll take it as a win.

SickoRicko said...

upton - Same here.

Anonymous said...

My only comment: NOT. FAST. ENOUGH.

LeftField said...


In fact, the has been president is even telling his supplicants to get vaccinated so that "They" (thinking people I guess) don't win.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@3:13pm - ABSOLUTELY!

LeftField - And still they don't get the jab.