WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021.1222.0002...





6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The age at which the cognitive patterns are formed is around 7-8. Indoctrinate youngsters of that age with your propaganda and you are guaranteed a powerful army.
(just me - from the depth of my couch :- )

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I practice "kitchen" psychology myself.

BatRedneck said...

LoL Rick! It sure shows in your 'comfy food' posts :- )

uptonking said...

Bukowski for the win.

You can believe in any fairy tale you like... hell, I still wish Santa were real.

Anonymous said...

@uptonking---Wait! What? You mean Santa isn't real? Then no Mrs. Claus, elves, reindeer also? Well, thank you very much for fucking up a perfectly wonderful Christmas up 'til now!!! You know kids, sometimes reality really BITES!!! LOL {:-P Merry Christmas everyone. Love your friends and family(maybe not all your family) like they won't be here tomorrow, because it's possible some of them won't be.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:52pm - You had me going for a minute.