WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

2021.1212.0001...







5 comments:

uptonking said...

GAY-men! Rick. GAY-men. Preaching to the choir, but please... never stop.

Jimbo said...

Seems to me that any place where Organized Religion has a better than average foothold is one where Trumpism will flourish. A blind adherence to Organized Religion creates fallow ground for that special brand of bullshit peddled so aggressively by the repugnicans.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are spot on!

BatRedneck said...

"I bestowed you with eyes to be blinded by my unbearable magnificence and let to walk this Earth I created, you blind people, praising my infinite goodwill amongst all the things I forbid you to benefit from. Now kneel and adore me, for I am the omnipotent sci-fi’esque creation that I have put into the most devious minds that walk among you. Ha! Ha! Ha!"

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Good interpretation of events.