WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 20, 2021

2021.1120.0003...





5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Yep to a aunt's life. It's how I feel most days still when it comes to the government. We the people better wake up and start demanding what the country deserves or vote them out.

Purple Wolf said...

Let me say this: I've had a business writing resumes for people, and I can tell you that there's no such thing as an "unskilled job". Every job requires a unique skill set. No one has any right to look down their nose at the work anyone's doing, whether it's house cleaning, collecting garbage, running a computer network or a multibillion dollar business (Although I am tempted to make exceptions for certain members of Congress). Thanks for posting that.

SickoRicko said...

Purple Wolf - You are very welcome.

uptonking said...

Dan Price continues to point out many valuable bits of information. I would welcome a revolution where we storm the houses and companies of the very rich and eat them.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I'm sure they'd make be puke.