WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 10, 2021

2021.1010.0002...







7 comments:

Preacher said...

Star, cross, crescent moon,
wheel, gate, ancient rune;
many faiths for one to choose,
many ways yourself to lose.

"Pick ours and you do well,
otherwise you'll burn in hell!
Pick fast, don't be late
or locked will be the final gate!"

Unless we forsake such fever dream
"For god!" will be the last scream
and this religious rotten insanity
will be the end of humanity.

uptonking said...

John Winsor... spot on. Quran is just as rank as the Bible and just as suspect. Thanks, Rick... preach on!

SickoRicko said...

Preacher - That is wonderful, thanks!

Preacher said...

Thank you, sir.

Xersex said...

love the last one!

Robert Ramsay said...

You need to listen to Dr. Tim Jennings who blows this idea right out of the Bible. He refers to the famous painting of Jesus knocking at someone'se door, then comments, it's like Jesus saying, "Let me in so I can love you. If you don't let me in I'll torture you forever."

Amazing how so-called christians continue to terrify people with this fake theology. Thanks for pointing out its dissonance that thinking people cannot swallow.

whkattk said...

I remember that character very well!