WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, October 05, 2021

2021.1005.0008...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Education should never end. Thank you for adding some information on the blue whale I was not aware of.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@1:29pm - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

beautiful and interesting!

uptonking said...

You see things like this and can't believe that we treat the oceans like garbage receptacles.