WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 27, 2021

2021.0927.0001...




5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The Howard Zinn one! Yes! Is it really rocket science or that difficult? It used to be like this for my parents after all.

BatRedneck said...

#1: I once was listening to a guy at a friends' party who was talking about how deeply impressed he had been by some art expo, saying he had neared a Stockholm syndrome.
That is when I almost choke on my second - or fourth, whatever - Jack Daniel's.

;-)

JiEL said...

I began leasing my 6 1/2 rooms appartment at $640/month in 2007 in near downtown Montreal.

After all those years, I'm now paying $875/month and this is fairly low if you consider that a similar 1200 sq.ft place can cost in 2021 in Montreal over $1 700/month.

Why do my rent isn't that high, it's because the law doesn't allow a landlord to raise a rent fee more than 15%/year.
There are though some landlords that are trying to fool the law by throwing out some renters by saying the appartment need a remake. Those savage doings are now under enquiry and many are complaining about it.

Our government «Home and Rent Society» are aware of the problem and is doing deep enquiries on those bad landlords.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Greedy landlords are why some people are homeless.

Unknown said...

Concerning Mr. ZINN. How many ways have we heard, "You need to work hard for the American dream!" I would love to have had a few hours 9f work and a few more of leisure.