WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

2021.0922.0006...






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW! it's not a dick, it's a firehose!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:07am - That's a good analogy.

BatRedneck said...

Mm... These would need some foreplay, no doubt :)

Milleson said...

HEY!!! Wait a minute, That's the guy who got the extra 3 inches that I should have had. And please, don't anyone tell me to grateful for what I have. Yes, my endowment does go from point A to point B, but it's a short trip! I would have preferred to take the long journey. Oh well, some of us gets lots and some of us got nots.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - That could be half the fun.

Milleson - *chuckle* (But, I can relate.)

uptonking said...

That first peen is a lot to live with. Obviously he's feeding it well.

Mistress Maddie said...

Im going to need a few days with a few of these cocks.

And then a few more days for recovery.

acad said...

Well. That first guy is memorable, but sometimes the trip is a just a bit too long to be able to take unless you have been taking it a very long time.

SickoRicko said...

acad - Yes, that one needs some getting used to.

Chris A said...

Holy Dangling Donkey Danglers!!!

Xersex said...

they look so huge! (photoshopped?)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Gee, I don't know. I hope not.