WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, August 09, 2021

2021.0809.0001...








6 comments:

JiEL said...

It sad to say but I like the first one. Now he's talking directly to his God... LOL!
It's like that meme I saw: you love Jesus. Text while driving and you'll meet him soon.

No.5 is the main issue in USA as ALL is a question of politics. Nothing you would see in other countries like Canada. We put science before any politics or religious beleives.

The last one is a blaster as it's just what I «dream of» or thinking of. IF that virus and mutation could be as political as those ring wings morons, it would nested in them and purge USA from those idiots.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Too bad there is collateral damage with the virus.

BatRedneck said...

A preacher's very last and terrifying thought: "But... What if there is no God nor afterlife?"
Beeeeeeep...
Well he's got the answer now - or not.
The second and third one made me LoL, although I would remind that lady that even if ridicule does not kill, Covid does. Plus she's coughing - therefore spitting - on the Holy Scriptures. Blasphemy by stupidity, extra-big chuckle! :-p

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Folks like her blaspheme much more than they will admit.

thess546 said...

God gave us brains and choice. If we choose to die of a disease while there is a cure, what does it have to do with god?

SickoRicko said...

thess546 - There is no gawd so, nothing.