WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 01, 2021

2021.0801.0002...






5 comments:

JiEL said...

the first one echoed me as I often like to say that there is a big difference between the verb «to have and to be»

In our occidental capitalist society we more live to «HAVE» more wealth but in a more oriental philosophy is to «BE» a better human being with a better life.

I did chuckle to the last one as it's so true. It says it all....

BatRedneck said...

Like I said before, bits of philosophy should be taught as soon as primary school.
Imagine 6th graders wondering about "the inanity of power through possessions".
Yet another fantasy of mine, I know...

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - If 6th graders were taught that, they wouldn't be good consumers, now would they?

uptonking said...

That second one is so true. I literally get up super early so I have my quiet cup every morning. No distractions... me and coffee... Oh... and blogs. I gotta have my blogs.

I also loved the kitty cat cartoon. Perfect.

Hope all is well, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Your schedule is similar to mine. And the coffee. Gotta have the coffee.