WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 05, 2021

2021.0705.0001...





6 comments:

JiEL said...

I feel bad in saying this (but I really enjoy it though) but I only hope all those stupid Fox News followers and all those hard believers of Qanon and Retrumplicons would get infected by the virus and have real struggling pain or even die as they want to be living their LIBERTY of choice.

Then I would respect their life choices.

When here in Canada we were in the worse pandemic times, we closed our inter provincial borders to prevent further spred of the virus.

Now USA should close the borders of those GOP state that don't reach the herd imunity and are not vaccinating enough people.

It would be more secure for all the other states that are doing good to keep their people to safe.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - No feel bad saying what you said; I think it quite often.

uptonking said...

That last one is very sad. And, if it only affected them... then I would be like, who cares. But it's the healthcare workers having to save their sorry azzes and all that strain and stress on the system. And then they end up going on disability... BAH. People who don't get the vaccine are absolute losers. Love the first meme... That mirror? I doubt it will be unbroken for long. Kat is spot on in the second one. Thanks, Rick. Hope you had a happy fourth.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Hope you had a happy fourth as well.

Luv chocolate said...

The first picture is priceless, I love it!😊

SickoRicko said...

Luv chocolate - I like that one, too.