WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, July 04, 2021

2021.0704.0002...







Usually, I post pix of the universe on Sunday.
Today, I thought I'd try this on for size.

3 comments:

Milleson said...

Thanks for the funnies today, Rick. I've noticed lately that some of your fellow bloggers (Big Whack Attack, Workmen and Rednecks) are including funnies for us in their blogs. I say go for it. This long lockdown during the pandemic and the unsettled political state in our country has been tough to take, and the memes and cartoons are one way to bring some happy feelings into this dark time. I say trying these funnies on for size fits you and us just fine and hope you can continue to share these laughs with us.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - For a long time I've thought of having a post called "Sunday Funnies". You're right in that we all need more levity during these unsettling times.

whkattk said...

Some great ones!