WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 02, 2021

2021.0702.0001...




(This Bernie is new to me.)

3 comments:

whkattk said...

😄 Great Bernie!

BatRedneck said...

Could it be an anti-Bernie meme suggesting he'd be suffering from saturnism (lead disease)? I don't think so.
Ha! Ha! No Sir! Beneath the mask is the unexpected savior of a country currently dealing with recycling the immeasurable amount of shit an Orange-headed-piece'O'crap left after its pitiful departure.
There's no lord to praise here. Just the U.S. as Pandora's box: The only thing that was left within was Hope.
It is time for the people to choose which hope they're willing to bet upon.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - The choice is neck-and-neck.