WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 01, 2021

2021.0701.0007...





5 comments:

Jimbo said...

Whatever else may happen in Gay Erotic Art, Tom of Finland must always be considered [you should pardon the expression] seminal. Instantly Iconic.

Thanks for the great example, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You are very welcome.

uptonking said...

You can never go wrong with a Tom of Finland illustration. And what city are those statues in? I though I'd seen them before...

Xersex said...

nice white men

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - Those statues are in Denver, Colorado. And your inquiry reminded me that I did a post on them a while back. They're huge.