WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 01, 2021

2021.0701.0004...







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Youth is nice to look at, but give me a mature man.

BatRedneck said...

Matt Hughes is aging just fine to my taste. Yum.

Luv chocolate said...

I need to rub some sun screen on the first guy. I don't want that sexy body to burn!

Anonymous said...

beautiful bald head and bald butt! Dad could use another pair of fists around that massive manhood!!

uptonking said...

Okay... I'll cop to it... I'm a size queen. #5... he must be a very short dude or the angle of the camera is super flattering. I also like #3... grr.

Xersex said...

penultimate: maybe it's the angle too, but his cock looks monstrous!

whkattk said...

I think I want to go to that beach!