WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 21, 2021

2021.0621.0006...






8 comments:

whkattk said...

What a great set!

JiEL said...

1. The kind of cute black man I'd love to meet or meat too...

4. Balls, balls and more.. Yummy one here.

5. So cute ginger guy. I have a full folder of him who is such eatable like a nice candy.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yes, he's very sweet.

Mistress Maddie said...

I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between the first two for a couple hours.

uptonking said...

Rick? You could stopped with pic #1. Cuz... it don't get no better!

Xersex said...

#2 Quinn Jaxon

Anonymous said...

The first male now calls himself Massive Mode and has a pretty active twitter account under that name. Personally I think he doesn't look as good today as in his younger years - all muscled and tatted up. He's so big it makes his cock look small.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:36am - That's a shame.