WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 14, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...





4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

What is it with this soothing feeling we get at watching logs burning in the fireplace? Does it go back to when we were cavemen? I guess so. (easy shortcut => might explain why I fancy Neanderthals :-)
As for pulled pork, well I made some yesterday and Allah knows it felt good in my mouth right down my belly.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You made me chuckle.

ThatGuy said...

Maybe I'm a softy, but I like to think that Pooh waited until Piglet was away on a trip before eating the pulled pork, because he knew his friend would be upset seeing him enjoy such a meal.

SickoRicko said...

ThatGuy - You made me laugh out loud.